[BTM] Palm OS / Bluetooth?

Steve Savery steve_s at mac.com
Fri May 30 05:34:40 PDT 2003

Phew! Well, I think I'm right in saying that any SD-slot Palm can use
the optional Palm Bluetooth SD Card (which I used to use with a Palm
m515 - sold both now... fed up with all the Sync problems and lack of
OS X conduits). Then there's the new range with built-in bluetooth.
Older models aren't to be left out either as these can, mostly, use the
bluetooth expansion boards available from the likes of TDK.

So, as you can see, most, if not all, _can_ use Bluetooth. I'm pretty
sure that they have to be running Palm OS 4 or later in order to use
the Palm Bluetooth drivers.

Hope this helps some... limited time to reply.

Steve