[BTM] Using my computer's cable connection from the phone?

Jason Davies jason at ophiochos.org.uk
Fri Nov 21 12:38:33 PST 2003

>The problem that I have seen is that once you start sharing your
>internet connection with BT, you can't change the connection. Every
>time, before you change your internet connection, you have to run a
>Stop BT sharing applescript.
>
>Rather than restarting, if you would have run the Stop BT-sharing
>script, you should have been able to switch connections.

not really. There is a 'share airport connection' script which is what I
was using. But since it disconnected the airport connetion somehow,
there was nothing to share. I tried running the stop-BT script to no
avail, resetting internet prefs etc.

It seemed to be a time-thing. I couldn't leave the BT scripts running
for more than a few minutes.