[BTM] AmbiCom Bluetooth Printing Kit

Bruce Gerson bruce_gerson at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 13:40:26 PST 2003

On Nov 24, 2003, at 7:57 AM, Steve Savery wrote:

> Can anyone help answer a quick question: does the product below work
> with Panther out-of-the-box just a USB printer yet?

I just picked one up and, out-of-the-box, it printed to a Canon i70
(which is NOT on their supported printer list) with no problems.

One caveat, especially for me with a PowerBook and the i70 with
battery, the printer-side adapter REQUIRES the AC adapter.  Sort of
defeats the purpose and is contrary to their "Wireless Printer Kit"
title if one wishes to quibble.

Bruce

--
Bruce Gerson						iChat/AIM:  bgerson