[BTM] T610 vs T616

Andrew Baker andrew__baker at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 16:02:25 PDT 2003

Also, does anyone know if there is any truth in the
rumor that there may be an updated version of
this(these) phone(s) due to the poor nature of the
screen? Not being an owner myself I am not in a
position to comment; but the negative comments about
screen visibility are the only ones to put me off
upgrading just yet.

Thanks,

Andrew