[BTM] T610 vs T616

Craig Butler ctbutler at suffolk.lib.ny.us
Tue Oct 14 07:19:23 PDT 2003

Good point Mark, and one that's certainly worth considering if you are
trying to decide between T-Mo and AT&T.  If you have free nights and
weekends, you can at least surf and download email "for free" at 9,600
baud on T-Mobile but not on AT&T in CSD mode.

Here in New York (and from my sister in Houston) I hear tons of
complaints about AT&T's operators, customer service, and network.  So,
caveat emptor.

I've heard a lot of complaints about Cingular's operators as well.

An interesting place to read about Cingular, AT&T and T-Mobile is at:
fatwallet.com/forums/categories.cfm?catid=18