[BTM] T610 vs T616

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Wed Oct 15 15:53:03 PDT 2003

Cingular supports HSCSD (High Speed CSD). Works great, been using for
about 3 years and it takes time away from your minutes rather than
charging a per/byte fee. With free nights and weekends, along with
rollover minutes, I never pay an extra charge. Downside? It's a dial-up
connection, so I have to initiate a connection before I can use the
internet - a process that takes 30 to 45 seconds every time.