[BTM] Review: Belkin F8T001 rev. 2 100 meter USB bluetooth adapter

Joost van de Griek joost at jvdg.net
Sun Oct 19 14:08:23 PDT 2003

On 2003-10-18 13:58, peter ashworth wrote:

> On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 03:47 AM, Stephen Jonke wrote:
>
>> So... this is a great adapter except for the damnable super-bright
>> blinking blue light. Rubberbands are not included in the box.
>
> you should send this to belkin, i am sure it would give them cause to
> think about why they would do that

Probably because they didn't consider iBook/Aluminium PowerBook users who
have their USB ports in clear sight. The gratuitous flashing might not be so
annoying when the dongle is behind a mini tower or LCD.

I wholeheartedly agree that you should report this, though. If they get
enough complaints, they might consider fixing this flaw.

,xtG
.tsooJ
--
Early to rise,