[BTM] T610 vs T616

Benjamin Ing vbing at mac.com
Tue Oct 21 14:01:35 PDT 2003

I see that you were directed to a webpage for help in setting up the
connection. Let me warn you, though, that the most difficult part for
me was to find someone at Cingular that knew about HSCSD connections,
who could ensure that you were connected to their internet services
through HSCSD. For the most part, the general Customer Care reps think
that you are connecting through GPRS. If you are still having problems,
ask for the manager above the rep that you are talking to, and keeping
going up until you can find someone that understands what HSCSD means
(High Speed Circuit (Cellular) Switched Data).

Good luck!