New and looking for HELP!

Greg list at wnsUnWired.com
Mon Sep 15 17:03:03 PDT 2003

Hello All,
I'm new here, so please be patient and help me out.

I just purchased a Nokia 3650 phone and am now looking to get my TiBook
bluetooth-ed and get connected.  I purchased two "IO Gear" BlueTooth/USB
adapters yesterday and now have the phone and both of my computers talking
to the point the TiBook pops a window to tell me who's calling and can dial
from the computer as well (not so on the PC, maybe I just don't know how to
make it work, That¹s ok, I only use it when I have to).

I'm wondering about using the GPRS feature of the phone to make an internet
connection while on the road.  Can anyone assist me in getting this part to
work or point me in the right direction for this.  I think I just need the
setup info from my T-mobile service provider but it looks like a need the
right modem script for this phone also.  Anyone know where to get it?

Also, the phone manual talks about being able to sync with PALM data (in the
PC manual and the PC software installer).  I'm wondering how I can sync the
phones address book with the software on my Mac?  Any ideas...

Oh, I forgot to tell you I'm just now moving off the palm so I still have
most of my contacts in the palm format.  Thank you for any help you can
provide.  I'm still very new to bluetooth.  Is this IO Gear Bluetooth/USB
adapter any good of is the "Belkin" or "D-link" better suited for the Mac?

Thx again,
Greg