[BTM] [Ti] Apple wireless keyboard

Floh floh at mac.com
Wed Sep 17 01:31:11 PDT 2003

It was on the Salling website as a tip for V1.5, and therefore I
thought it would be there for 2.0 also, but I´m not able to find it on
the website. Maybe Jonas fixed it to automatically choose the right
connection by default?

Anyway, if you are in the Salling Clicker V2 preferences, and you click
on "Select Phone" in the bottom of the preferences window while you
hold ALT (ALT-click) it will give you an advanced phone settings
window. Select your phone on the left side and either Serial1 or
Serial2 on the right side. If one of them does not work (or does not
allow you to use AB and Clicker at the same time) try the other one. MY
T68i is set to use Serial Port 1, and this setting does work for me.

Hope this helps

Floh