[BTM] T616 Faxing--How to?

Jan F ü llemann Fuellemann at gmx.de
Thu Apr 8 03:49:51 PDT 2004

Hello,

Does Congular allow you to fax? Fax have a different header and thus the
call my by cut off by cingular the moment you try to dial the number.

If Coingular allows faxes via GSM, then you can use Page Sender - just be
aware you have to one alteration for page sender to work with your phone,
you will find this in the support pages of page sender.

Find the software here:
http://www.smileonmymac.com/pagesender/

Regards,

Jan Fuellemann