Heaset to work with my phone and with my mac

2003 at jepes.com 2003 at jepes.com
Sun Apr 11 13:03:13 PDT 2004

Thanks Alex, my 6600 is working OK.

Now, Do anybody know wich bluetooth headsets work for regular use on my
Mac (iChat, etc.) AND with cell phones?

I know an orange micro do it. But i cant find any other...  If someone
knows...

Thanks

JP

On 09/04/2004, at 02:23 pm, Bluetooth-Mac wrote:

Hi,

I have a Nokia 6600, but i cant browse the files on it. I cant even
send files to my Mac.

I used to use the Siemens S55, it works perfect, i can browse the
device from the pop-up on the upper right corner.

6600 Syncronice perfect, recieve perfect, send and recieve to other
phone perfect, but i cant acces it from the Mac or send anything to the
Mac.

Im using the lastest version of MacOS, anyone who can help?

Thanks a lot!

Jp