No subject

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Tue Apr 27 05:06:07 PDT 2004

Just got myself a HBH-200 Bluetooth headset. My previous HBH-35 went
kaput. I must say I'm very impressed. Sound is great, voice dialling
works perfectly (even in the car with music on), which I never got
working consistently on the 35, and the display showing who's calling
(name+ number) makes a huge difference when the phone is "lost"
somewhere... ;-) It also gives you access to the call list, letting you
redial any number/ name on that list showing that list on the headset
display. The cord leading from the display to the earpiece is a little
short, which limits where you clip it, but otherwise I haven't found
any other negatives.

This is truly a headset that allows you to keep the phone wherever you
want and only use the headset.

-mw

Why is it that when we ship something by truck, it's called a shipment
but
if we send something by ship, it's called cargo?