[BTM] REQ bluetooth mouse recommendation

Gino J. Piazza gjpiazza at optonline.net
Wed Dec 29 16:26:13 PST 2004

Wednesday, December 29, 2004                     07:18 PM

Bill,

    We are only two weeks away from the MacWorld Expo.  I would wait
until I see what Bluetooth mice are introduced at the expo.  If you
HAVE to get a mouse now, I would look into the Kensington Bluetooth
PilotMouse.  You can right click, left click, use the scroll wheel as a
third button, plus you can press the right and left buttons together,
essentially giving you a fourth button.

Regards,

    Gino J. Piazza