[BTM] Tungsten T/sync over BT

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Fri Feb 6 06:40:10 PST 2004

I am. No problems except sometimes, in extra long backups, I get a
timeout. But only on the backup conduit.

Try looking here:
http://www.palmone.com/us/support/tungstent/

Theres a 40 MB setup video on the top right of the paage that is very
useful... I had problems at first but after followin the steps as on
the video everytthing worked perfectly.

-mw

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence in
society."  - Mark Twain