unsubscribe

Corjulo, Dan DCorjulo at courant.com
Sun Feb 22 07:08:56 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From:	Bluetooth-Mac [mailto:bluetooth-mac at lists.themacintoshguy.com]
Sent:	Sun 2/22/2004 8:11 AM
To:	Bluetooth-Mac
Subject:	bluetooth-mac Digest #433

        Bluetooth-Mac Digest #433

 1) Re: Cannot get Powerbook to connect to connect ot  Vodafone
    by Robin Jackson <robin at moneypit.demon.co.uk>
 2) SE T630 and Address Book?
    by Floh <floh at mac.com>
 3) Re: SE T630 and Address Book?
    by Brian G Laughlin <laughlin at cantv.net>
 4) Re: SE T630 and Address Book?
    by Floh <floh at mac.com>
 5) Re: SE T630 and Address Book?
    by Brian G Laughlin <laughlin at cantv.net>

This digest is sent to you because you are subscribed to
  the mailing list <bluetooth-mac at lists.themacintoshguy.com>.
To switch to the FEED mode, E-mail to <bluetooth-mac-feed at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Send administrative queries to  <bluetooth-mac-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 15:46:17 +0000
Subject: Re: [BTM] Cannot get Powerbook to connect to connect ot
  Vodafone
From: Robin Jackson <robin at moneypit.demon.co.uk>

Do you know what version is needed?

My phone is less than 2 weeks old and was new stock?

I have done all the pairing stuff, still does not work where my P800 (and my
T68i) before it worked fine????

Robin