remembering passwords

Rob Parker Rob at ParkerDigital.net
Tue Jan 20 11:28:15 PST 2004

I've got a Bluetooth phone related question although it doesn't
necessarily involve using Bluetooth.

I visit a WAP site that requires me to log in and would like a way to
store my login information so I don't have to enter it every time I
go there. Is there a way for my SE Z600 to store and then apply this
information? It's getting tiresome having to log in every time from
my phone. I've written the web master and he tells me there's no way
to store the login information on the web end of things so the phone
is my only other hope.

Thanks,

Rob Parker