[q] how do you set up to "RECEIVE FAX" using a bluetooth phone (a mobile)? (panther 10.3.2)

warwick teale warwick_teale at mac.com
Sat Jan 31 05:36:38 PST 2004

Hi Guys, thanks to panther, I can SEND the off fax from my PB15AL using
my Nokia 8910 -

BUT.. I am buggered if I know how to se it up to "RECEIVE FAX' using my
Nokia 8910!

Does anyone have any advice on how to set up a mobile phone using BT to
RECEIVE FAXES?

(yeah it works great with a cabled phone using the PB's internal
modem).. but I wanna use my BT mobile phone as the receiving device for
the MAC's modem - ideas?

I know when the "address book.app"is active with BT active for my 8910
for SMS, that it see's the inbound caller.... so how do I get it (or
the PANTHER FAX component) to see the call?

tia

warwick
hong kong