[BTM] Bluetooth and USB hubs

Mel Krewall mkrewall at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 14:02:26 PDT 2004

Gino,
I have my Bluetooth dongle plugged into a hub and have had no problems
connecting my phone with it. If your desk is metal it might reduce the
range a bit, otherwise I doubt it would have any effect.

Mel

"Man blames fate for other accidents, but feels personally responsible
when he makes a hole in one."
~ Author Unknown