[BTM] isync - synchronize address?

wOntOn wonton_u_dog at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 10:04:33 PDT 2004

I totally disagree. Not all of us want a clunky PDA with all the bells
and whistles. I work as a field service engineer and it would be great
to have all my clients address details on my phone as well as their
telephone numbers. We can get a plugin for our client database back at
the office that can SMS the full address and telephone details. However
because our company phones only support viewing of the phone number,
this is pretty useless.