[BTM] Bluetooth help

Isabel bee at isabelbostwick.com
Sat Nov 5 09:40:09 PST 2005

Sorry, just replied  to your last email without reading the most recent
one...

I followed the instructions, deleting the connection I had already set up,
and trying to make a new one through the bluetooth, (rather than through the
phone as I did before) but where you click on 'select new device',the button
got no response. A new screen is supposed to open up called 'bluetooth setup
assistant. It seems there is something missing, eh?
Thanks for all your help. Sorry this one seems to be so awkward!

Isabel