[BTM] Bluetooth help

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Sat Nov 5 15:08:30 PST 2005

On Nov 5, 2005, at 2:29 AM, Isabel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having problems connecting my bluetooth with my mac. I've got 0S
> 10.3.9, and a bluetooth dongle from cygnet ...

I was going to ask why you didn't get the D-Link DBT-120 which Apple
explicitly supports, but after reading the comments at the Apple
store I see that the ratings are all over the place. It works great
for some people and not at all for others with lots of people in
between. Still, it may be your best bet.

Phil
--
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or
that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only