[BTM] Phone replacement

Christian Dupuis d1user at mac.com
Mon Oct 24 04:54:46 PDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who replied on the topic.

After reviewing my last six months of use (and realizing that I
hadn't used the Salling Clicker software for presentations or iDVD
control for the longest time), I settled on a Motorola Razor. It
syncs just fine with my Powerbook, and I get fairly decent battery
time from it. And, man oh man, is it ever light.

I will miss using Phone Agent and Salling Clicker on the old Sony
Ericsson, but at least I'm not tripping the keys and dialing
something strange by accident when I forget to lock the phone
anymore! ;-)

Cheers!

Chris Dupuis
Montreal, Canada