[BTM] Phone replacement

Jon Wever jon.wever at optusnet.com.au
Thu Sep 29 04:21:01 PDT 2005

Howdy Chris
I really like my SonyEricsson S700i. The screen is absolutely huge
and, as with flip-phones, the keypad is protected from accidental key
presses. The UI on SE's phones has always struck me as particularly
well refined and easy to use so I've stuck with them for years.
iSync, SMS from Address Book, bluetooth file exchange to and from my
Mac works as well, maybe better, than the T68i it replaced. I also
use Salling Clicker to control VLC, iTunes and PowerPoint, and the
S700i has a HID-based bluetooth remote built in that you can
customise up the wazoo - I've only just started playing with that one.
Cheers
Jon