[BTM] Bluetooth-Mac....

David French dfrench at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 15 07:50:59 PDT 2006

I have a Mac NB and an Ipod...(and a Iriver MP3)....and was wondering
when is Apple really going to make my day....

Make me a Bluetooth Mac. Notebook computer and a Bluetooth Ipod.... So I
can wirelessly down load my I tunes to my I pod and then I can go for a
bike ride and listen with my cordless Bluetooth headphones then get in
my Bluetooth equipped BMW Z-3 and wirelessly play tunes back in the car.

Is this just a dream.... Fellow techno drone said that Bluetooth the way
it is now does not have enough bandwidth....

Dave