[BTM] My First Bluetooth Headset

Martim Weinstein emdub at mac.com
Tue Sep 12 02:11:13 PDT 2006

I took your advice and I must say I'm impressed. Very good headset,
battery lasts long enough, sound quality is good and I get no
complaints from the other end either. My only gripe is the range. If
I have my Treo inside my bag the sound sometimes skips, but in the
car or office it's fine. The 2 device function is excellent too.
Let's me use it with my laptop with Skype. Good advice ark, thanks. :-)

-mw

Linux is like a Tipi: No windows, no Gates, and Apache inside!