[P1] Appleworks on iBook

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Sun Dec 1 23:53:55 PST 2002

On 2/12/02 7:17 am, "David Crump" <davecrump at mac.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the input.  However, it isn't that it takes forever to
> print... it doesn't even spool.  Nothing happens.  The frustrating thing
> is the graphics aren't even very large.  I ended up doing the project on
> MS Word in the end with no problems, but I'd like to find out why it
> wouldn't work with Appleworks.  It worked fine with Word 98 which was in
> Classic, so maybe it's an OS X thing?  My Appleworks is in OS X.

Hi again David,

I was wondering, did you say that its Appleworks version 6.2.2 you are using
in OSX? Perhaps this is the problem. I use 6.2.3 under OS9, which is the
latest version for it, while for OSX the latest version is 6.2.4

Maybe this is where the problem lies, though its just a guess on my part.