[P1] iBook display dimmer after Jaguar Upgrade?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 16:48:29 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 02:18  PM, Joe wrote:

> It might be my eyes going back but it just seems like my 600mhz
> iBook's display seems dimmer after  updating..

Chances are the update replaced some of your preferences. Open the
monitor preference/cp and adjust the brightness...or can you just use
the F2 key?

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com