[P1] inventory Re: [P1] iBook price discounts

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 3 16:52:47 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 3, 2002, at 11:53  AM, patrick fisher wrote:

> Don't get me wrong. eBay is great for many items. However, it is often
> the case that
> people overbid. Especially on Apple laptops.

It's a great place to sell and a gushy, love my powerbook and it's been
a friend to me, etc. usually will fetch an extra hundred or two.

---
Did anyone notice that the Turkey pardoned by the President was one of
those mutant turkeys bred to have large breasts and therefore cannot
walk?
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com