[P1] Post Update to X.2: Help menu in Jaguar slow..?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 5 05:38:02 PST 2002

On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 04:26  AM, Joe wrote:

> I have noticed that the help menu in Jaguar is slooooow compared to
> 10.1., even after updating to 10.2.2...Is there a work-around this?

One reason is that it is using the web to download info from Apple.
After the initial download it should not take so long. If you haven't
used it while connected, get on the net and then open the help menu in
your various Apple applications. The long delay can also be caused by
not being connected and the application trying to find a connection to
the internet.

---
Just saw 5 people sitting at a table and each talking to someone else
on their self-phones.
Jack Rodgers

Email: jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Web:  www.jackrodgers.com