Converting screenshots in Jaguar

Edward Bittof bittof at attbi.com
Thu Dec 5 06:11:54 PST 2002

Don't forget, folks, Preview (comes with OS X) has conversion built in--no
shareware fees. Open up your PDF screenshot in Preview, choose Export, then
a drop-down box lets you choose your format-12 total, including PNG,
Photoshop, BMP, SGI, TIF, PIC, etc etc.

I don't know this as fact, but my guess is that Preview is AppleScript-able
or you could probably create Folder Actions that would allow this process to
be automated/drag and drop.

Best thoughts,

Ed