Woe is me...

Ally Maddox almenter at madisontelco.com
Thu Dec 5 07:32:46 PST 2002

Hi everybody,

I now will ask what is probably the dumbest question ever to have been
asked on this list.

When I first got my ibook, I gave it an administrative password. Now I
cannot remember the password. I've tried every password I've ever used
for everything, and still no banana. Is there some way to find my
password on the computer? I usually write down all passwords, but the
ones I have written down don't work. When I first boot up, I used to
have to write in the password, and I did finally get that to where I
only have to hit the return key, but I still don't know that admin. pw.

Can anyone help this pathetic creature?
Ally