[P1] Kodak DX 3700

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 6 19:00:32 PST 2002

On 12/6/02 7:56 PM, "Miro" <miroc at attbi.com> wrote:

>> But this thing goes through batteries like every 10 shots.
>> Does this makes sense to anyone?

Whoa, I hope "every 10 shots" is an exaggeration, because though I don't own
that particular camera, that's pretty short battery life. And I agree that
rechargeables are the way to go, but there is one good way to extend your
battery life. If your camera allows for it, shut off the digital display in
the window on the back of the camera and line up your shots through the
eyepiece. That digital display uses a lot of energy. Since I started doing
that I can shoot pretty much all day without switching batteries.

Brian