Basic iBook? For WP +

B.J. Major bjbear71 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 7 02:36:10 PST 2002

>Thanks all for answers to my questions. Just a couple more. What is a Pismo,
>Wallstreet and Lombard? With a G3 PowerBook how much memory would I need to
>run Office 2001? What's the difference between AW5 and AW6? Is the
>presentation feature in AW anywhere close to what you get with PowerPoint.
>Answers to any of the above would be appreciated.

I would get at least a minimum of 512k memory in any G3 PowerBook to run
Office 2001 if you want to have any other apps open at the same time and
I also don't know what System OS you would be running.

The Wallstreet, Lombard and Pismo are all successive models of the G3
PowerBook which were introduced initially in 1998 and discontinued with
the introduction of the Titanium PowerBook G4.  There are also G4
processor upgrades for the PowerBook G3 line.  More info on all these
models and the upgrades can be found on the web.

--bj
Like jazz?  Like Brazilian music?  Join Membership Support at:
http://www.bjbear71.com/