[P1] net2phone like app for the mac ?

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Dec 8 11:11:15 PST 2002

Peter Nacken wrote:

> Can I turn my iBook into a phone for cheap international calls ?
>
> I recall having used some apps on the PC platform, but have not found
> anything for my iBook ... Even some "mac only" friends here keep telling me
> that there is nothing like that for mac ... Is that true ?

Hi Peter,

Not an expert in the field but a quick search (mac related) on

http://www.google.com/mac.html

turned up the following article that is old (from 1996) but may help you in
your search...

http://www.macworld.com/1996/11/features/2801.html

I don't think there is anything available for OS X or it would be trumpeted
around the usual news pages.

But for OS 9 and terrible quality phone calls...

Hope this helps

Richard