[P1] Clamshell - ant infestation

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Sun Dec 8 11:49:06 PST 2002

> looked closely .. There must have been hundreds in and around it!!! (Dan,
> did you fill cheeto with chocolate ?)  .. And while most of them come out ..
> Some found corners they could only crawl in .. But not out .. And died ...

Oooooh Noooo! My old cheeto has been taken over by ants! I guess humans
aren't the only creatures that like the color orange. Or did they see the
'apple' logo as the real thing?? We can't fault them for their good taste.

Sorry Pete - I don't recall stuffing a snickers bar under the keyboard - but
My then 4 year old daughter may have?!

Dan