[P1] net2phone like app for the mac ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Dec 8 17:23:20 PST 2002

on 12/9/02 1:00 PM, kickfire at i-rule.net at kickfire at i-rule.net wrote:

> Um Guys, Ive been using AOL's instant messenger (downloaded from
> aol.com NOT the IM that comes with AOL!) and have been talking over the
> net to others for over a year!

That is an idea to check out the actual AIM again once in a while .. I bet
most of us are used to iChat now ... Though not the best IM ... I love the
"apple family" look ...

But the question was Net To Phone !!! telephone .. I cannot tell my 68 year
old dad to dl AIM and be online at certain time .. I wish there was a
solution .. But then again, if everything works out, my PC (blech) will
arrive here in 2 weeks and it finally gets a purpose higher than solitaire
:)