[P1] iBook Problems

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Mon Dec 9 16:49:23 PST 2002

Eric,

I had some trouble similar to what you mention when I used Norton Utilities
or Anti-virus before all the current updates...are you using this app? Is it
running at night and allowed to make corrections to problems automatically?
If so this could be the culprit and the updates may help along with caution
giving power to such tools to repair automatically...

If that is not it...I feel for you...get that puppy checked out!

HTH,

Richard