[P1] iBook Problems

Basil Bourque basilbourque at mac.com
Mon Dec 9 21:39:34 PST 2002

> Well, I have two problems that are really annoying me.  First, the
> little light around where the AC adapter plugs into my iBook (600MHz)
> fails to light up amber when charging.  It works fine (as in it
> charges the battery), and has been like this for a few months (Apple's
> support blew me off about it), and I've had no troubles, but is this
> something I should lose sleep over?

Try resetting the Power Manager, and perhaps also zapping the PRAM.

http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=14449&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple.
com%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Assisted
&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey
=false&sessionID=anonymous|159497807

http://docs.info.apple.com/
article.html?artnum=2238&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple.c
om%2Fcgi-
bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Assisted
&kbhost=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey
=false&sessionID=anonymous|159497807

--Basil Bourque