iBook, iSynch & Palm

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Tue Dec 10 04:01:24 PST 2002

Decided (on impulse) to take up Aple's offer of a Palm Zire with free
case. This was to replace my Psion 3mx, which I had used (in one form
or another) for about 8years. The Psion was great when I had no laptop,
but I don't need it's functionality or size now I have the iBook, and
had lost the ability to synch it with the latter.
So, I'm now using the Zire and synching it, using iSynch, with OS X's
Address Book and iCal.
This works, sort of. I know iSynch is still under development, but I'd
be interested in hearing other listers experiences of using it with
Palm products. Specifically, is it possible to transfer Address Book's
groups to Palm?
Thanks
Andrew