[P1] iBook, iSynch & Palm

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Tue Dec 10 14:37:37 PST 2002

On Tuesday, December 10, 2002, at 05:42  pm, Sarah E.Garrison wrote:

> iSync also seemed to screw up my USB connections - every
> time I used it, I had to restart and futz with my mouse
> and printer connections to get them back to normal.

Haven't experienced this - I don't use a mouse, but my printers work
OK... well, as OK as they ever did. I've never really mastered the
mysteries of Print Monitor! Has anyone?

> The Zire's size and battery are it's great points.

Absolutely - it's a really neat little job and the 'Graffiti' software
is pretty intuitive and easy to use. That 'Minehunt' game is the
biggest timewaster since TetrisMax and SimCity!
Andrew