[P1] AppleCare

patrick fisher patrick.m.fisher at wamu.net
Tue Dec 10 15:09:34 PST 2002

Years ago, when Mac hardware was expensive, I spilled a glass of water on my Apple
keyboard and nothing I did could get it to work. There must have been too much gunk
that got spread around and one key was always going to be messed up. So, CompUSA had
a sale and I got a third-party keybard for $129. It was a good deal then. And that
was the most expensive drink I ever had, more than any bottled water.