'Connect to Server'

Brian Fish b.fish at durandac.org
Wed Dec 11 07:12:40 PST 2002

Hello all,
 Ok...I have an ibook running 10.2.2 and a Dell (i know, i know) running
XP.  My Dell has a huge hard drive with all of my mp3's and stuff like
that on it.   I used to connect to the dell box with my wireless network
to share those files.  I recently backed up and formated my dell box
cause it was acting buggy...go figure.  I get it all set back up and now
cannot connect to the dell with my ibook.  When I select 'Connect to
Server' it showes the workgroup name and dell name, but when I put in the
user name and password I get an error that says "An error has occured
(error = 5023)"
I've double checked and tripple checked all of the info I've input.
Please help!  I can't live without my mp3's.  Damn I need an iPod!!!

Thanks,
 Brian