[P1] Battery_Reset 2.0

Tom R. no spam tr5374 at csc.albany.edu
Thu Dec 12 23:15:05 PST 2002

It really sounds like there is some fundamental problem with
the particular unit you have, tho exactly what I can't say.

However, a foolish question just because you've not mentioned
it that I recall:  is the battery properly seated and the
locking screwhead thing properly aligned?

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Shravan Vasishth wrote:
 . . .
> Another question about this new iceBook 700 I've bought, which I have now
> christened Hell, for all the trouble it has given me (partly my own
> inexperience).
 . . .

> I'm getting a red cross over the battery picture on the top right of the
> screen, and it refuses to charge. Searching on the web, I see that there's
 . . .