Can't read Shravan's posts

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Fri Dec 13 07:11:32 PST 2002

Am 13/12/02 14:26 schrieb "Andrew Nye" unter <andrew at nye.tc>:

> It's fine for me using mail on 10.2.2
> On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 02:08  pm, Brian Olesky wrote:
>
>> I can never read any of Shravan's posts

I can't read them using Entourage either.

Go online to the list page you can read them there (using browser and
because file is HTML) ...if nothing else helps

http://lists.themacintoshguy.com/Lists/ibook/List.html

Dangerous thing to do but I *assume* it is because of character set we use
to view messages is not what he uses...I think you can adjust this...

(in Entourage)

MS Entourage/Entourage menu, mail and news settings, read tab, standard set
for unknown type, your setting? (I use German version of Office so not sure
of my translations, should be close...)

You may be able to view the message properly when you go to the format
menu/Character set and try different ones? Mine is set to automatic and this
doesn't interpret them either?

Didn't keep any of his messages to try this out though..if you still have
one bring it to the front and then go to the view menu/source code...should
say what he used?

HTH,

Richard