[P1] Update on Battery reset problem

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Fri Dec 13 09:37:32 PST 2002

----- On 12/13/02 5:49 AM MDT (-0600), Shravan Vasishth
<vasishth at CoLi.Uni-SB.DE> wrote, in part:

>It makes no sense. Does anyone have an idea as to what might have
>happened? I did reformat the hard disk once and then completely
>reinstalled OS X.2.1 and then OS 9.2.2. I'm very interested to know what
>is happening here.

Any chance that there was some oxidation or dirt on the contacts? If so,
taking it out and putting it back in could have rubbed some of it off. I
keep a can of electrical contact cleaner around for such things.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562