[P1] iBook Slow on 10.2.2 (Continued)

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Fri Dec 13 16:33:29 PST 2002

Am 14/12/02 0:18 schrieb "Jack Rodgers" unter <jackrodgers at earthlink.net>:

> Is the partition number important for an install, I recall reading
> where it should be installed on the first partition but I am not sure
> that is required.

Not with 10.2.2 or a fantastic new(er) 700 iBook...How I love my iBook!

I think it was only a problem on older iMacs (rev. A-D) and similar age or
older Macs? (Firmware issue?) and only then with 10.0-10.1 if I'm right.

> ---
> How about a switcher ad for adding software, installing a printer or
> any other action which requires a password...that you don't remember...

That would be an ad for a list/community, no? Would still work...

And I promised myself not to MS bash tonight...

Richard