[P1] Freeing drive space on iBook

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sat Dec 14 15:10:55 PST 2002

Am 14/12/02 21:28 schrieb "Andrew Nye" unter <andrew at nye.tc>:

> next time you plug it in and
> open iTunes it will ask if you want to update the iPod. It claims to
> make the battery-charge indicator accurate, haven't had the update long
> enough to test this yet.

as well as:

> What do you mean 'doesn't get cold in UK? Where have you been in this
> week's East winds? ;-)

Andrew,

Thanks, good to know. I guess we'll see about the battery time soon enough.
I look forward to having the 7GB of space on the 20GB drive of my iBook back
(to fill with other stuff :-)

To the weather...It did get to 0 C last week and it even snowed shortly
*but* compared to the Canadian weather I grew up in...I mean really...its 7
C and raining tonight! ...steps on soap box...(that's not real Christmas
weather like I know it ;-) Let me tell you about the time...

Richard