printer and System 9 on ibook

Patricia Teel pateel at efn.org
Sat Dec 14 17:36:00 PST 2002

I am having a hellish time trying to get my printer to work again. Had
to have my ibook HD relplace and so I'm installing all my software
again. Unfortunately I can't find my printer CD so downloaded the
printer drivers necessary. Even had a heck of a time trying to just get
them installed. Now both system drivers are installed, or so it says...
Sys. 10 works to print, but I can't get any of my apps that work under
system 9 to print. It still keeps telling me I don't have the printer
installed. WHERE DO I GO FROM HERE?