OS and Blueberry ibook

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Dec 14 21:59:15 PST 2002

> From: viaoddbrainstorm <viaoddbrainstorm at mac.com>
> I just recently acquired Blueberry iBook, 192M ram 6G HD.  Has anyone
> installed Jaguar on such a machine?  I just installed 9.2.2.

Congrats on the new baby!

There's no bigger fan of OS X than me, but generally I suggest for
people in your position that OS X will probably seem a bit cramped (at
800x600) and too slow for that machine as-is. Others may disagree, but
I think you'd be better off with at least 256MB RAM and at least a 10GB
HD before attempting Jaguar.

In your situation, I think I'd stick with 9.2.2 until you either
upgrade the machine or get a new one.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**